Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some of my song list while writing My Misery Muse



Chevelle-Send the Pain Below
Sevendust- Bitch
Belly – Thief
Flogging Molly – Drunken Lullabies
Bob Dylan – Knockin on Heavens Door
Breaking Benjamin – I Will Not Bow
Chevelle – One Lonely Visitor
Drowning Pool – Bodies
Flogging Molly – Fuck you I’m Drunk
Hinder - Lips of an Angel
Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
New York Dolls – Personality Crisis
Poe – Angry Johnny
Saving Abel – The Sex is Good
Seether – Fuck it
Shinedown – 45
Tantric – Mourning
Toadies – Possum Kingdom
Veruca Salt – Aurora
Hurt – Rapture
Tantric – Down and Out
Shinedown – Simple Man
Seether - Fallen
Death Cab for Cutie - The Ice is Getting Thinner

1 comment:

  1. I have to check some of these songs out but some of them are GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete