Sunday, December 2, 2012

Teaser #4


“I never forgot about you Devi, I never stopped thinking about you, wondering how you were, wondering if you thought about me,” he whispered.

He very slowly started leaning his head towards mine, giving me time to turn my head if I didn’t want his kiss. And I realized I did want it, regardless of what happened later, I wanted Seth for as long as I could have him, I would deal with the consequences later.  I leaned up on my tip toes placing my hands on his shoulders; his lips brushed mine once, twice, three times, before he added more pressure. I instantly opened my mouth to his and felt his tongue sweep out across my lower lip before it plunged into my mouth.  He placed a hand on the back of my neck slowly brushing patterns into my skin while his other hand snaked around my waist.  My tongue brushed his bringing back the lust I felt earlier for him tenfold, he deepened the kiss his tongue tangling with mine, exploring my mouth as if trying to relearn its every facet.  I returned his kiss with the same passion, not wanting it to end but knowing it would soon, neither of us wanted to rush things.  With one more sweep of his tongue over my lower lip he broke the kiss, leaving us panting for breath and clutching each other for support.  He leaned down and brushed another sweet chaste kiss against my lips.

“Night, Devi, I’ll see you in the morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment