Thursday, December 5, 2013

One Year Anniversary of My Misery Muse

One year ago today after drinking a lot of shots and a few beers I finally had enough liquid courage to press the publish button for My Misery Muse.  I was a nervous wreck for days, but the overwhelming encouragement I received finally got thru to me.  I was able to take a deep breath for the first time a week later.  I have so many people to thank for helping me with my debut novel, I've dreamt for so long about writing a novel, then one day I did it.  It was a rollercoaster ride I would have never made it thru if it wasn't for all of you.
 
I want to thank Nikki Sparks, Holly Malgieri, Tanya Keetch, and Kim Box Person for believing in My Misery Muse even when it was a file on my computer I was still debating on releasing.    All the authors and bloggers willing to answer questions, help pimp me, and did what they could to help me succeed. I want to thank my readers for supporting me while I achieved one of my dreams. I can’t wait to see what comes next

No comments:

Post a Comment