Sunday, March 31, 2013

What's Next

So now that Faith is released I am going to focus on Painted Lines, I am hoping to have it released in June.  I cannot wait for you to meet Scout, she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.  After that I will focus my attention on Tribal, a novella for the My Misery Muse series, I am trying to get that out by the end of July, but it may be the beginning of August.  I will have more info for you on Tribal as soon as I have a better idea on what is going to happen.  I can't tell you when MMM3 will be out since I have not started working on it, but I am going to try for a fall release.  I have decided there will be five books in the My Misery Muse series and two novella's, though I can't give you a timeline on all of them at this point, or any information since I have ideas about what will happen next but those ideas often isn't whats written.  I have numerous other project going as well and will let you know about them soon, Nothing Is which is listed on goodreads is one of those projects, and I am going to attempt to have it out in 2014.  So that's what I am up to at this time I'll let you know if that changes and when I have more to tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Scout!!! Ahhhhhhh.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought and finished Shades of Pink if had your story Break Out. Just got to say loved it and hope you take off with it. I do look forward to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete