Thursday, April 25, 2013

Taking Orders for Signed Copies starting 4/28 thru 5/11


I've been asked how to get signed copies of my books so I thought I'd give it a try, we'll see how this goes if it work's we can give it another go after Painted Lines is released, so if you cant order now check back in July.
Signed copies of My Misery Muse and Faith will go on sale April 28th thru May 11th, for one book its $15 to buy both it will be $25 a set.  Now how to order email me at mymiserymuse@gmail.com with your name, address and what book(s) you are ordering, then send your money to me at paypal using the email address breibetzold@gmail.com, all orders must be paid by 12a.m. May 12th or they will be removed.  After all orders are in and paid for I will order the books, I will hopefully have them in by the beginning of June, I’ll let you know when I have a better idea though, I hope to have all signed copies shipped to you by the end of June. U.S. only.

No comments:

Post a Comment